How we do it
People need to learn quickly, when and where they need it.
In a strong learning culture and environment, the prime source of learning is work, followed by learning in communities of peers and experts, and then programs and courses. We help teams create a learning culture by teaching them how to develop and leverage growth mindsets, and build habits of curiosity, reflection, feedback, experimenting, connecting, and sharing.
Why it’s important?
- Make work a prime source of learning
- Build a learning culture
- Boost innovation and creativity
- Rethink existing training programs
- Empower learners to own their growth
- Help leaders support learning
Learning Faster, Working Smarter and Innovating Bigger in Healthcare
“You helped us understand, generate awareness and taught us how to co-create organization related topics currently being “Innovation”. The measurable outcome is to see for the first trial of launching we generated 20 or so new innovative ideas for the growth of our company.”
– Anjali Patel, Technoform Bautec North America
Leveraging in the Inner Game of Growth
“I think the “growing ideas” method of brainstorming is one of the best things about your team. Using that to get the energy flowing in the right direction sets up meetings with positivity.”
– Luke Jespersen – Process Engineer, Technoform North America
Kick Starting a Culture of Innovation