Virtual Common Spaces
How do we communicate and collaborate?
Bringing the sociology to the technology of virtual common spaces
Teams become unstoppable when they can work with high levels of initiative, transparency and collaboration. Communication is smooth and coordination is seamless. With easy to use and real time tools, teams work with velocity and alignment. Our process helps teams co-create communities and ways of communicating together.
When are Virtual Common Spaces Used?
- Reducing the amount of email and meetings
- Being in sync with each other and with leadership
- Quickly working through uncertainties together
- Increasing the speed of work and learning
- Create more transparency in work
What Can the Virtual Common Spaces Deliver?
- Increased team alignment and velocity
- More dots connected and minimal balls dropped
- Culture of proactivity and resilience
- The team is more self-organizing
- Higher levels of team trust and trustworthiness
- Better and faster decision making
- Quality and efficiency consistencies
- Stronger engagement of everyone's strengths and passions
- Learning that is just in time and just enough