How will we work together?
Team Alignment through Understanding, Promises and Agreements
A culture of alignment grows through three core social structures: understanding, promises and agreements. Creating alignment starts with the question “What matters as we work together?”
We help build peer accountability, connection and a shared language to successfully navigate challenges on the team and start off on the right foot with any new project or initiative.
When Are Team Alignments Needed?
- Building Culture
- Improving Communication
- Breaking Down Silos
- Working Smarter Not Harder
- Making Better Decisions
What Can Team Alignment Deliver?
- Create understanding around what matters to the team as they work together
- Develop a first set of agreements to test out
- Develop the ability to critique and modify their agreements in testing as needed
- Grow a shared language around agreements to use in moments of conflict and tension
- Use agreements in working together, hiring and bringing on new team members, and creating shared accountability
- Alignment and trust are grown on the team, creating more time and energy for the team to stay focused on their dreams and goals