Learning Environment & Culture
How do we learn as we work?
Create an environment and culture of learning
In a strong learning culture and environment, people learn from and with one another in real time. When teams focus on growing a learning culture where leaders, experts, learners and connectors demonstrate habits of learning, they embrace change, develop new ideas and innovations, attract the best people and retain them. They have a growth mindset, ask new questions, share ideas, connect each other to people and resources, give feedback, and tell stories.
When is the Learning Culture & Environment Used?
- Being proactive about change and uncertainty
- Invest training and learning resources more effectively
- Increasing the speed of learning new skills & habits
- Making it easier to find learning content
- Seeking new levels of performance and making the numbers
- Creating new levels of engagement in the organization
What Can the Learning Culture & Environment Deliver?
- More accelerated individual and shared learning and development
- Thriving in times of change and uncertainty
- Greater performance velocities
- Engaged experts who teach others
- Peer to peer coaching and support
- Easier to attract and retain the best and brightest people
- Less knowledge and experience leaving the organization when people leave
- More conscious competence